This is the archived site for AOSD 2004.
- January 5, Registration opened
- January 19, Deadline for workshop paper submissions
- February 20, Early registration ends (extended from Feb. 13)
- March 22-26, AOSD '04
Aspect-oriented software development is changing the way applications are
developed, from enterprise to embedded applications. AOSD technologies
provide a means to modularize crosscutting aspects of system development.
AOSD practices can be applied at all stages of the software lifecycle.
The AOSD conference is the premier event devoted entirely to aspect-oriented
technologies and practices. The conference brings leading researchers and
practitioners together to discuss the latest developments in the field. The
- technical papers presenting new research results
- reports describing practical experience with the technologies
- tutorials (from beginner to advanced)
- workshops for in-depth discussion of advanced topics
- a panel on AOSD and enterprise development
- demonstrations of leading edge technologies
The program also includes two invited talks:
- Aspects - from Promise to Reality by Dr. Daniel Sabbah (IBM Vice
President, Development and SWG Technology, Application Integration &
Middleware Division, Software Group) and
- Crosscutting Requirements: An Aspect View by Prof. Bashar Nuseibeh (The
AOSD'04 will be held in Lancaster, in a wonderful facility for presentations
as well as smaller group discussions.
Join us there for a week of informative and stimulating presentations and
discussions on the latest developments in aspect-oriented software
Edited by the AOSD Conference Committee. Send comments to: email@example.com