In cooperation with:
8th International Conference on Aspect-Oriented Software Development
The International Conference on Aspect-Oriented Software Development (AOSD) is the premier conference on software modularity, with an emphasis on modular structures that cut across traditional abstraction boundaries. The conference offers several tracks, including the Research and Industry Tracks, which bring together leading researchers and practitioners working in such fields as software engineering, programming languages, systems, and others. AOSD welcomes submissions of high quality in all areas relating to aspects, ranging from foundational research to evaluations of aspect-oriented concepts, methods and tools based on experiences using them in practice.
Continuing the tradition of its successful predecessors, the program of AOSD.09 will include:
- A Research Track presenting the newest research results.
- An Industry Track where architects and developers with experience in aspects gather to learn and teach.
- Workshops for in-depth discussion of advanced topics in industry and research.
- A coordinated educational program to provide foundations for research in the field.
- Demonstrations of leading-edge technologies.
- A Panel that stimulate thoughtful discussion of controversial topics.
- Birds of a Feather sessions.
- Highly interactive Student Events.
- A range of social activities encouraging informal discussion among peers.
|Read about Charlottesville, Virginia (the site of AOSD.09) in a New York Times article 36 Hours in Charlottesville, Va. that highlights the architecture, entertainment, and outdoor activities around Charlottesville.|